Labels

SUPPORT JULIAN ASSANGE

Thursday, March 16, 2017

Eliseo Bertolasi -- EUROPE IS TOO OBSESSED WITH ANTI-RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA TO CARE ABOUT DONBASS

EUROPE IS TOO OBSESSED WITH ANTI-RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA TO CARE ABOUT DONBASS


17.10.2016


I arrived at Donetsk a couple of weeks ago as an international observer on the elections, which took place on October 2nd.

I can say that the DPR managed to organize independent and peaceful elections with respect to all international standards of freedom and democracy. There were absolutely no attempts to stop me from taking photos and videos during the elections, I had absolutely no difficulty in doing my work.


As an observer, I can note the lack of violations during the elections. People came voting on their own, there was no coercion at all.

I was surprised by the reaction of the people towards the Donbass elections – citizens were not just voting, but also actually celebrating this event. There was a public area near the point of voting, where people were dancing, everyone could get a free hot drink and a soldier's porridge.



For the DPR, this was a very important event, which showed to the West its ability to conduct an orderly election process.

I am convinced that now Donbass is Russia's first line of defense. This war is not just a local conflict, but a part of a front, which begins at the Baltic States and ends in Syria. Therefore, we can deduce that this conflict has an international value.


In my opinion, in the future we are going to face a "Russian Spring". This conflict is directed against the entire Russian population in Eastern Ukraine. Ethnic Russians, who live there, have to fight to protect their own identity and their historic land.


I can give you a good example: when I was in a position with the local militias, we discussed developments in the country and the behavior of the Ukrainian authorities. One of the militiamen told me: “I was born on this land, here I married, and my children were born here. However, one awful day a man from Western Ukraine came to my home with a gun and said he was going to “release” my home from me. What else could I do, but to protect my house and family?


When all the Maidan events began, the whole European media started broadcasting and reporting every day. But when the war in Donbass broke out, the media attention faded. In recent years, I can state that it is very hard to find any mention about this conflict. And in cases when the Media say something, it happens only thanks to the efforts of the journalists who offer their materials to the press. However, these materials are more recently accepted for publication only in local and independent media. We can say that Europeans are paying very little attention to the events in Donbass, and it scares me.

Of course, this does not stop our media from constantly talking about Russia and Russian aggression. The European population is being constantly told that Russia is trying to restore the Soviet Union, and is trying to capture Eastern European countries. Such news is a very anxious sign. It is a sign that we are standing on the edge of a new hot war.



No comments:

assange



At midday on Friday 5 February, 2016 Julian Assange, John Jones QC, Melinda Taylor, Jennifer Robinson and Baltasar Garzon will be speaking at a press conference at the Frontline Club on the decision made by the UN Working Group on Arbitrary Detention on the Assange case.

xmas





the way we live

MAN


THE ENTIRE 14:02' INTERVIEW IS AVAILABLE AT

RC



info@exopoliticsportugal.com

BJ 2 FEV


http://benjaminfulfordtranslations.blogspot.pt/


UPDATES ON THURSDAY MORNINGS

AT 08:00h UTC


By choosing to educate ourselves and to spread the word, we can and will build a brighter future.

bj


Report 26:01:2015

BRAZILIAN

CHINESE

CROATIAN

CZECK

ENGLISH

FRENCH

GREEK

GERMAN

ITALIAN

JAPANESE

PORTUGUESE

SPANISH

UPDATES ON THURSDAY MORNINGS

AT 08:00 H GMT


BENJAMIN FULFORD -- jan 19





UPDATES ON THURSDAY MORNINGS

AT 08:00 H GMT

PressTV News Videos